Foot cramping during workout not helped by usual methods

Patient: Since I increased working out I have started getting serious foot cramps on leg day – increasingly bad in the past 2 months since I began trying to increase muscle (squats, lunges, etc). Its only toward the end of the workout, so bad I cant even sit down on the mats and returning each time I move until I give up on my workout. It only happens while working out. Ive searched to see what to do and done it all – added potassium/magnesium/calcium and am making sure Im well hydrated, stretching. Whats happening? How can I stop it without seeing a doctor?

Symptoms: Severe cramping in both feet during leg day workout

Doctor: HiThanks for your queryI have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having cramps during in creasing workout. You have tried all methods such as hydration, stretching and supplements. I think you are increasing work out very fast that is why it Is cramping as blood supply is not matching the exercises so you are advised to increase workout gradually and not suddenly.This is likely to help. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health.Take care.