Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Foot pain that i will not bear

Foot pain that i will not bear

Patient: I am pavan suffering with seveir foot pain but recently i my knee was slightly fractured and my legment was slightly teared but the problem is that i am feeling seveir pain in my both foot which i cannot bear but i am taking calcium tablets and b complex and pain killer i.e ibrufen so please reply my question sir and tell me what the tests have to be done

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your major concern of pain in both feet.Since you are young the fo llowing things will help you:- First of all consult an Orthopedic Surgeon as He can know the best clinical diagnosis and the best physical examination.- Blood tests: CBC, ESR, RA Factor and all the relevant tests as per the guidance of your Orthopedic Surgeon.-X-ray or preferably MRI of the painful area, helps a lot to know exactly what is going on.Further treatment will depend upon the exact diagnosis made.Additional treatment till then will be symptomatic;’ Warm saline water fomentation, elevation above the heart level in laying down position, Continue Ibuprofen and Tramadol, Physiotherapy to maintain the mobility of the joints will help you more.I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.