Foot pain that i will not bear

Patient : I am pavan suffering with seveir foot pain but recently i my knee was slightly fractured and my legment was slightly teared but the problem is that i am feeling seveir pain in my both foot which i cannot bear but i am taking calcium tablets and b complex and pain killer i.e ibrufen so please reply my question sir and tell me what the tests have to be done
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your major concern of pain in both feet. Since you are young the fo llowing things will help you: - First of all consult an Orthopedic Surgeon as He can know the best clinical diagnosis and the best physical examination. - Blood tests: CBC, ESR, RA Factor and all the relevant tests as per the guidance of your Orthopedic Surgeon. -X-ray or preferably MRI of the painful area, helps a lot to know exactly what is going on. Further treatment will depend upon the exact diagnosis made. Additional treatment till then will be symptomatic;' Warm saline water fomentation, elevation above the heart level in laying down position, Continue Ibuprofen and Tramadol, Physiotherapy to maintain the mobility of the joints will help you more. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.