For 3 days now, I've had a milky white discharge

Patient

Q: For 3 days now, I've had a milky white discharge (no smell or odor), slight cramps and a headache. I'm supposed to start my period on the 5th. I want a professionals diagnosis on if I may be pregnant.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Vaginal discharge without odor and smell could be physiological.
Increased physiological vaginal discharge, abdominal cramps etc can be seen in premenstrual phase and also in early pregnancy under the influence of hormones.
So, just by symptoms we cannot come to a conclusion regarding pregnancy.
If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care.