For a little over a week now I've been seeing

Q: For a little over a week now I've been seeing a wave/flicker effect in my vision when I move my eyes. Along with it I had some neck pain but that went away and I've been having headaches and dizziness along with fatigue.

The wave/flicker effect happens in certain lighting (like sunlight is shining in a room I can see it) it's very annoying and when I see it continuously the back of my eyes will burn. I use to get the effect rarely when I went outside but it would subside in 10-15 minutes or I'd go inside and it would subside in a few seconds.

I went to a optometrist a few days before all this started for a separate issue and he dilated my eyes and it looked fine and did a field test which came back alright. I also wear glasses and I'm not on any medication.

Thanks in advance.