For a long time now I've been feeling very spaced out

Patient

Q: For a long time now I've been feeling very spaced out, as if I a detached from reality, what is wrong??

Doctor

You seem to be having a problem that is bothering you. Do not distance yourself from friends and family,else you will get into depression. Express your worries and problems to people whom you can bank on and unwind your thoughts. Pent up emotions can be hazardous. Kindly consult a psychiatrist and the doctor will help you with counselling sessions, behaviour therapy and meditation. Medications may also be needed.

Hope this helped.