Ask The Doctor > Pending > For a while (a few weeks, maybe a month), I’ve

For a while (a few weeks, maybe a month), I’ve

Patient: For a while (a few weeks, maybe a month), I’ve been constipated and bloated; the only time I’ve gone “number two” is when I’ve had milk of magnesia, or used an enema and it only came out in small, liquid amounts. Lately my lower back has been really sore, as well as multiple places in my upper torso. (The left and right upper corners under my ribs). I’ve had some chest pains, but it only has felt like pressure being put on my; and it hasn’t been painful, so much as annoying. I haven’t noticed much change in my urine, except for the fact that is smells…weird or off; I don’t know how to describe it. I’ve also experienced rectal pain and pressure; I was wondering if you could help me and determine what the problem is. Thank you!

Doctor: