For about a month now, I have been having lower

Patient: For about a month now, I have been having lower left back pain, that comes and goes. It almost feels like I am in labor again, it will hurt a couple of days, and then I will be pain free, and then it hurts again. I have not pain in using the bathroom, no fever, no chills. It doesn’t matter if I am standing, sitting, or walking, it hurts the same.

Symptoms: A burning, stabbing, just on the left side, it almost feels as if I am going into labor again, (not possible) frequent urination only at night, urine is a dark color, with a sweet cereal smell, it does not burn to go

Doctor: HiNoted your history of lower left back pain, that comes and goes for about a month now. It is like a labor pain.Unrelated to using bathroom, walking or any such activities and without fever or chills.There is frequent urination only at night and urine is dark colored, sweat cereal smell, no burning.This classical history occurs only in uterine prolapse and wit cystocele and/or rectocele.Please get yourself checked by a Gynecologist and if present get operated.Hope this helps you