For almost two weeks now, I've been having frequent needs

Patient

Q: For almost two weeks now, I've been having frequent needs to urinate. The need usually is sudden, and lately has become more uncontrollable. When I do feel the urge, I have to immediately run to the restroom, and I barely make it. My pee is clear, but recently i've been noticing white discharge with small amounts of blood in it, in my pee. Some vaginal bleeding is occuring too. When I pee, it's barely anything, and even when i'm done, it feels like there's more, it just won't come out.

Symptoms:  Frequent urination, uncontrollable urge to urinate, blood clumps in urine
Doctor