For as long as I can remember I've been able

Patient : For as long as I can remember I've been able to pop the frenulum of my lower lip by pulling on it. It feels the same as poping my fingers toes or neck. But I've never met anyone else who could do it? I've also googled if it was possible and I've found no answers? Is something wrong with me? It doesn't hurt at all but could it cause long-term damage to my lip or mouth?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not understand what you mean when you say that you can pop your frenulum. Can you t ake a picture and send it. Please rewrite the whole question to us. If you do not have fever or any other symptoms like dizziness, do not worry. See a Doctor if you get any of these. Hope this helps you. All the best.