For at least half a year to a year now,

Q: For at least half a year to a year now, I've been waking up FREEZING COLD, but DRENCHED in sweat. My sheets and blankets get soaked with sweat, but I'm so cold I'm shivering. Nothing helps, if I add more blankets I just get more sweaty, and I can't sleep without a cover because I'm so cold.
I'm in perfect health; I'm a 25 year old female, I'm extremely athletic so it's not anything to do with being overweight, and I have regular menstrual cycles. I don't understand what could be causing this and it's become EXTREMELY frustrating as it is effecting my sleep.

Symptoms:  Excessive night cold sweats