For months iv been experiencing numbness and tingling in my extremities

Patient

Q: For months iv been experiencing numbness and tingling in my extremities when I'm hot or running usually, also muscle spasms in my upper body, general fatigue, vision problems, and trouble walking. My doctor has referred me to a neurologist. I am 17, what could this be?!

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It is really good to know that you have taken an appointment of the Neurologist.
The symptoms complex of tingling and numbness in the extremities, muscle spasm in the upper body, general weakness, trouble in walking and trouble in walking indicate that the most probable reason may be a neurological affection.
It may be a generalized disease with local or distant problems.
Other probable causes can be found out only on clinical evaluation and examination by a Neurologist aided by investigations.

I hope this answer helps you.