For nearly a year I have been back and forth

Patient

Q: For nearly a year I have been back and forth to my doctors with chest pain and extreme dizziness. And all times have been told it was viral. I don't agree and honestly think I have some kind of problem.

I get chest pains that come and go for a few weeks then disappear for a few days then come back again. It's more of a discomfort than pain. When I am experiencing these pains I also feel lightheaded at times or dizzy. I also find it hard to fall asleep and once I do I jolt awake and my partner has said I twitch a lot. Sometimes whilst trying to fall asleep I feel panicky and have to get up and walk around for a bit. I mainly feel the chest pains once I am resting. Other than this when I don't feel the pains for those few days I feel great and healthy

Doctor