For the last 2 weeks, I have had a headache

Patient : For the last 2 weeks, I have had a headache everyday, strange bulging in the veins in my hands, been generally tired, and shaky, joint pain and have difficulties concentrating. I also feel these symptoms when under pressure. A week before all of these symptoms began, my right knee dislocated. Are all of these symptoms related? What is going on with me? I have been to the emergency department 4-5 times in the last 3 weeks with no diagnostic imaging performed either time just suggestion of tension and migraines. I'm sure this is something else and feel like I am being disregarded!
Symptoms:  Bulging veins, pressure and pain throughout head mostly in templ region, chest And back tightness, numbness in face, difficulty concentrating especially under stress, joint tenderness, and recently dislocated right knee, pre hypertension