For the last 2 weeks my upper right arm hurts

Patient

Q: For the last 2 weeks my upper right arm hurts. And I can't raise it.above my head or rotate either direction
It hurts to bad to move it.

Doctor

Q: Hi - I'm on Alesse for birth control and since having our daughter 7 months ago, I'm quite religious with my pill but...

Q: Hello I feel I may have an iron deficiency. I have been lightheaded and dizzy upon standing. I have also been more fa...

Q: I have had numerous symptoms for a longtime including chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, and digestive issues. My ...

Q: I have had bilateral PE, DVT x2 and clot behind my eye in the past. My doctor was away and a new doctor put in the im...

Q: Hi, what could cause a swollen perinium? I can feel that it is a large hard bulge however all the tests I have done (...

218

173

138

98