For the last 3 days everything I eat upsets my

Patient : For the last 3 days everything I eat upsets my stomach. I get nauseous and I've been having lower stomach cramps. Any idea what could be causing this?
Doctor :   Hi. The cause of getting an upset stomach after eating anything alone with cramps in the lower stomach and nausea can be due to some inflammatory process going on in the intestines like gastroenteritis. Consult you Doctor, get clinical evaluation, get investigated to get a proper diagnosis and treatment accordingly. Always complete the course of 5 days of an antibiotic, metronidazole and continue on with probiotic and multivitamins. Have healthy foods, boiled cooled water, avoid dehydration. Hope this helps you.