For the last few days I have had an odd

Patient

Q: For the last few days I have had an odd cramping sensation in my left calf, like my leg is about to get a charlie horse but never does. My leg looks normal, it doesnt hurt, I am able to walk on it with no problem, however when I sit cross legged at all my leg starts to tingle and go numb. Today at work my left foot would go a little numb and tingly when I stood on it but felt better after the pressure was off. I feel fine otherwise, breathing trouble, i have been getting some anxiety over my leg though. I dont know if I might be getting a blood clot or if I am overeacting. I dont have a lot of money to go to the doctor every time I think something is wrong, which seems to be a lot lately, so I figured I'd start here and see if I have enough of an issue to go to a doctor or just wait it out for a couple more days.

Symptoms:  Cramping in leg, numbness and some tingling when leg is bent or too much pressure is on it when wearing sneakers.
Doctor