For the last month I have been getting diarrhea and

Q: For the last month I have been getting diarrhea and stomach cramps about one every 7-10 days. It has happened 3 times in May.

Symptoms:  Stomach cramps diarrhea

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

You seem to be suffering from Infective Diarrhea. I would advise you to get an Ultrasound abdomen and Stool examination to rule out any evidence of infection.
Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy