Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > For the last week my boyfriend has been feeling pressure

For the last week my boyfriend has been feeling pressure

Patient: For the last week my boyfriend has been feeling pressure in between his eyebrows n has been feeling light headed. What could be the problem?

Symptoms: Pressure in between eyebrows and light headedness

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.He seems to be suffering from tension headache.The Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band-like sensation over the head and disturbed sleep.You should however see your doctor who will evaluate you for other organic causes of headache and if he feels he will get his MRI Brain done.Also, he should get his eyesight tested and his Blood pressure checked. Tension Headaches are treated with anti-depressants like Tricyclic antidepressant Amitryptilline, Or SSRI like Escitalopram.He should try to keep his stress levels low and try to be happy. He should also start meditation that will help him in getting rid from these headaches.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy