For the past 2 days, i experience pain while urinating

Patient

Q: For the past 2 days, i experience pain while urinating. The pain seem to come from the inside of the penis. Today, while urinating, the pain is lesser than 2 days before but there was a drop of blood coming out of the tip of my penis. What is the cause? Is it serious? Should i visit a doctor?

Fyi: I had fever a few days ago so i'm still taking medications for pain, fever, runny nose and cough. My last Intercourse was around 2 months ago and 2 weeks ago, i had myself tested for hiv which turns out to be negative.

Doctor