For the past 4 days I have had a reaccuring

Patient : For the past 4 days I have had a reaccuring ammonia smell in my nose that no one else smells. When this happens my eyes go to burning and watering and I get nauseated. What could this be?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Smelling an ammonia can sometimes indicate a tumour or it could just be a throat infecti on. I cannot confirm this for sure without a more detailed history. Are you getting headaches? Is the smell always present or only sometimes? See a Doctor and he may refer you to a neurologist for further checkups. Hope this helps you.