Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > For the past couple of months I’ve been diagnosed repeatedly

For the past couple of months I’ve been diagnosed repeatedly

Patient: For the past couple of months I’ve been diagnosed repeatedly of epididimitis, but Im having a rash come Up on both inner thighs and on the tops of my feet. Could the feet part be poison oak or ivy and the thighs just be Jock itch. I’ve tried antifungal on my thighs for the past 3 days but no help. Could it be syphilis?

For the past couple of mont...-1

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and picture you have posted.Read and understood the problems you have mentioned.Chron ic epididymitis is a different disease.The one you have shown in the picture is jock’s itch and continue applying anti-fungal lotion as before.Keep the area clean, dry and most important well ventilated.No tight underwearloose pantsavoid hot and humid places,** This is not syphilis or poison ivy.Treatment of Epididymitis is a different problem and I am sure that you must be under a care of an UrologistAll the best.