For the past couple of years, most times I experience

Q: For the past couple of years, most times I experience cold or flu-like symptoms, I develop a rash. The rash appears in the exact same spots on my body each time: around the base of my neck (stopping at the ends of the clavicle), center front abdomen between belly button and bottom of breasts, and the top of the right breast (ending at armpit). The rash is a uniform light pink in color, slightly raised in some places, doesn't itch (or if it does, is mild enough that I don't notice) and does turn white when pressure is applied.

I should mention that I am a 27 year old female in quite good health, with absolutely no known allergies. My question is: what is the rash and is there anything that I can try to prevent and or treat? I assume it has something to do with my immune system as it is never present without some cold symptom (I currently have this rash and my body is feeling very achy, as if I have a cold or fever along with low energy).

Symptoms:  Rash, cold-like symptoms
For the past couple of year...-1

Thank you for your query at
It does sound like you develop allergy like symptoms since you first develop cold and then allergies.

I would advise you to try a course of Tab. Montelukast 10 mg once daily at bed time for 2 weeks and let me know if it recurs by any chance.

Also, you can get your Serum IGE, CBC, ESR, and CRP levels tested and follow up.

Feel free to discuss further.