For the past few months I've been having severe post nasal drip

Patient : For the past few months I've been having severe post nasal drip. The color varies, it's always thick. Sometimes it has been tinged with blood. My throat feels like there's a lump in it. My throat doesnt look good to me. I do have thyroid cysts. What could be causing this? Other symptoms include extreme fatigue, head aches, body pains, and mood swings. I don't know if these are related, I just want to figure out whats wrong!
For the past few months I'v...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is a lot of inflammation in your oral cavity and the tonsillar area, indicative o f an infection as well. In case of a chronic sinusitis, there is a post nasal drip and slowly affecting the throat and causing infection, the dripping becomes thicker as days pass. The other causes of post nasal drip could be an allergy, side effects of medications like birth control, flu, etc. Body aches, fatigue and dizziness could be due to a viral infection. Kindly see an ENT specialist for an examination. You may need a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications. Warm saline gargles 3 to 4 times a day may be needed and avoid oily food. Drink plenty of water daily. Hope this helped. Regards