For the past three an a half weeks symptoms have

Patient : For the past three an a half weeks symptoms have been numb tingly feeling in whole body hot an cold feeling sweating dizziness equilibrium off can't stand more than ten minutes hungry but can't eat more than two three bites no temp body hurts all over slight headache
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like you may be having symptoms of a chronic fatigue syndrome or even diabetes . I see that you are on a series of medicines to help you better. The tingling and numbness could also be a side effect of medications. Consider consulting your doctor again for a review on the dose of the medicines. You may also need to get your blood pressure, sugars and serum electrolytes checked, as any imbalance in them can lead to your above symptoms. Make sure you drink plenty of water daily and relax and calm your mind as much as possible. Since all the medicines you are on are neurologically related, do not skip any of them or stop abruptly without doctor's advice as they can cause withdrawal effects. Hope this helped. Regards