For the past two weeks I have been suffering from

Q: For the past two weeks I have been suffering from a lot of different symptoms. Recently I have had a stuffed nose and a bad headache. But before that I've also had joint pains, chest pains, dizziness, feeling sick to the stomach and overall I feel very weak all the time. i also bruise easily and my nails are chipping? I am not sure if these symptoms could be due to stress but they are starting to worry me. But even if I did go to a doctor I don't know what I would tell them because my symptoms keep changing. It might have something to do with me being vegan???

Symptoms:  Sneezing, bloating, joint pains, chest pains, headaches, dizziness