For the very first time i have experience thunder clap or orgasmic migraine

Patient

Q: For the very first time i have experience thunder clap or orgasmic migraine.. And i feel like my head is gonna explode.. And feel like somehing is leaking inside my brain.. I dont know if iam just imagining things.. I suffered confusion like my head is floating.. And a panic disorder after that.. I have anxiety problem also..
And now today i feel the same confusion and feeling of head exploding without pain just suddenly thanks for ur help

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.

You seem to be suffering from Anxiety with headache that could be Migraine or most probably tension headache. I would like to however mention that Thunderclap headaches can be because of Sub Arachnoid Hemorrhage. So, this requires CT Scan for the diagnosis.
So, let me brief about the pattern of both the headaches that may help you in judging your type. The Migraine headaches are usually on one side of the head, have classical throbbing, nausea and vomiting, irritability are commonly associated. The person prefers to stay calm alone in dark that is has problems with light and sounds. The Tension Headaches usually present with heaviness in head, band-like sensation over the head and are mostly associated with sleep disturbances. Drugs like Flunarizine, Propanolol, Amitriptyline are used in the treatment of Migraine.
Tension Headaches are treated with antidepressants like Tricyclic antidepressant Amitriptyline Or SSRI like Escitalopram.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.