For three weeks I have been waking up every day

Patient : For three weeks I have been waking up every day with extremely bad migraines and nausea. I haven't been sleeping well, have had a constant metallic taste in my mouth, have had blurred vision and haven't been able to focus on anything like working, reading, even thinking properly. Some days it's not quite so bad. But days like today I can't get out of bed and I constantly feel like I'm going to throw up but can't.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Migraines are caused by dilatation of the blood vessels. This dilatation of the blood ve ssels will cause pain in the structures of the head. Usually, a migraine occurs because of a trigger factor. Example of trigger factors are: Cold Heat Sunlight Spicy food Fever Here are a few things you can do to reduce headaches: Drink lots of water Inhale steam to clear the nasal passages Exercise regularly to lose weight Avoid the trigger factors Have a balanced diet and eat regularly and often Take tablets like Paracetamol to help If the headache does not go after 3 days, please see a Doctor to get stronger medications. Hope this helps you. All the best.