For what we have to take a aerius desloratadine 5mg

Patient : For what we have to take a aerius desloratadine 5mg
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Desloratadine belongs to a group of medications known as antihis tamines. This medication is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies including nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose, itchy palate, coughing, and itchy watery red eyes. It is also use to relieve the symptoms of allergic skin conditions (e.g., chronic idiopathic urticaria) such as skin itch and hives. Desloratadine usually starts to work within 75 minutes and lasts for 24 hours. I hope the information helps you. Stay Healthy.