Fordyce spots - Can you recommend treatment?

Patient

Q: Hello and I hope you can help me. I have fordyce spots can you recommend any cheep treatment to cure them? and if possible without prescription?

Doctor

A:   Fordyce spots or Fordyce granules are relatively common in men. They are harmless small yellow-white spots found on the genitalia and are caused by hyperplasia of the sebaceous glands. Most men are worried by these spots as they think they could be caused by a sexually transmitted disease or some form of cancer.
I would suggest that you talk to your doctor or a dermatologist. There are a number of effective treatment options available, such as calcipotriol and steroid creams.