Fordyce spots on penis

Patient : Can i use clobetasol propionate on fordyce spots on my penis
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Fordyce spots marked by the presence of numerous small, yellowish-white bodies or granules on the inner surface of the lips or in the genital region. The best way remove these is to have your doctor surgically remove them with a sterile scalpel or with a specially designed laser. Clobetasol propionate is a anti-inflammatory corticosteroid , and it is not indicated for the removal of fordyce spots. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com