Forearm injury 8 months ago

Q: Bout half a year ago in may or june in gym class, i took a pretty hard hit to my right arm with a hard plastic stick. My arm went numb and i couldnt close my hand for about 10 minutes or so. Bringing it to now, theres still a distinctive bump on my arm where i got hit, and i used to be able to hold my arms up against eachother and bend my hands back to make almost a T where my hands were the top part and were almost horizontal, now my right hand can barely reach a little past 45 degrees. Holding them up nect to eachother it makes it look like my hands are making an obtuse angle. It doesnt hurt but im thinking there may be some sort of internal damage. It is on the forearm close to my wrist, and not the shoulder

There seem to have developed a bony deformity after a possible periosteal injury if the carpal bones at the wrist joint which has healed with callous formation and causing restriction in movement.
It is important to have an X-RAY wrist done done to look for any old fracture or callus formation. If present then you may need to undergo physiotherapy treatment with probable high frequency ultrasound under supervision to re-attain full range of movement and a delay would only stiffen the joint further.

I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health,