Foreskin Phimosis ,My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection.

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor , My Age is 21 , I Have Problem Foreskin Phimosis . My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection ..

What is the Best Solution ??? Do you Have Suggest Any Product or Cream or Anything ??? Please Give me Best Tips .

I don,t Want any Surgery.

Thank you

Symptoms:  Foreskin Tight
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have phimosis. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is tight and cannot be moved over the prepuce.

You need to see a Doctor to get treated. Here are the treatment options:
- Steroids
- Stretching of the foreskin
- Surgical methods: circumcision, dorsal slit, ventral slit and Preputioplasty

Talk to a Doctor and get treated as soon as possible. I hope this helps you. All the best.