Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Foreskin Phimosis ,My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection.

Foreskin Phimosis ,My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection.

Patient: Hello Doctor , My Age is 21 , I Have Problem Foreskin Phimosis . My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection ..What is the Best Solution ??? Do you Have Suggest Any Product or Cream or Anything ??? Please Give me Best Tips .I don,t Want any Surgery.Thank you

Symptoms: Foreskin Tight

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It seems that you have phimosis. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is tight and cannot be moved over the prepuce.You need to see a Doctor to get treated. Here are the treatment options:- Steroids- Stretching of the foreskin- Surgical methods: circumcision, dorsal slit, ventral slit and PreputioplastyTalk to a Doctor and get treated as soon as possible. I hope this helps you. All the best.