Foreskin Phimosis ,My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection.

Patient : Hello Doctor , My Age is 21 , I Have Problem Foreskin Phimosis . My Foreskin Very Tight When Erection .. What is the Best Solution ??? Do you Have Suggest Any Product or Cream or Anything ??? Please Give me Best Tips . I don,t Want any Surgery. Thank you
Symptoms:  Foreskin Tight
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have phimosis. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin is tight and cannot be moved over the prepuce. You need to see a Doctor to get treated. Here are the treatment options: - Steroids - Stretching of the foreskin - Surgical methods: circumcision, dorsal slit, ventral slit and Preputioplasty Talk to a Doctor and get treated as soon as possible. I hope this helps you. All the best.