Foreskin Problem, unable to retract it.

Patient

Q: When i pull down my foreskin where the foreskin joins the tip of my penis goes white and hurts to stretch what do you think is wrong with it

Doctor

A:   Your foreskin problem could be caused by phimosis or balanitis. Phimosis is a common condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be pulled back. Balanitis is swelling of the foreskin caused by infection. I would suggest that you consult your doctor for further management. Treatment of phimosis include stretching of the foreskin manually or with balloon devices. Steroid creams applied to the area have also shown to help. If this does not work then circumcision is the next step in which a slit like cut is made to relieve the skin . I hope this help.

Guest: i too have same problem.
i am 43 , married and have kids. foreskin not sliding back affects overal length of penis during errection.
can you suggest steroid creams?