Foreskin swollen wont pulled back

Q: A couple of days back I felt itching on my penis and I just scratched in the morning. A while later I realized that is burning when I pulled back the foreskin I felt like there are tiny red spots. I cleaned the penis tips quite a few times. Today after two days I feel the situation has become worse and I cant pull the foreskin back. There is still some itching and a litlle burn while urinating. Wat could be the reason. I am married but havent had intercourse yet.

Symptoms:  Sore foreskin, painful and itchy and cannot be pulled back