Forgetfulness and Lack of understanding

Q: I donno I have been experiencing this issue since some days and its kind of annoying:
1. I used to forget things too like locking of the bathroom door, i go till the supermkt door and forget wht i had to buy..and many more
2. Recently i started having mixed feelings, my mood swings ny moment.. if im very happy a moment next moment i end up sad for no reason
3. I feel too stressed out.. I used to do multitasking and always keep myslf busy. but i feel i have lost my caliber nw..
4. I kind of cant grasp what people are saying.. I ask them 2-3 times what they were toking abt.
5. At times i forget my own sister, it takes almost 10-15min to remember her again
6. Once it happnd that i saw a message received in my mob, but on checking there were none. I called n chkd wid the person and he said he didnt send any.
7. At times i get severe cramp like headache which lasts for 2 days continous
why is this happning can some1 help me