Forgot Birth Control Pill and Took Plan B, am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: So last week, I forgot to take my birth control on Wednesday night so I took it Thursday morning and I forgot to take it Thursday night and took it Friday morning and Friday I remembered to take it. Friday night I had unprotected sex--dumb I know. I shouldn't even say he pulled out, because well that doesn't even work, but he did. Saturday evening when I got off work I got Plan B just incase I took it around 8pm just within the 24 hour window. I am now having cramps and I never get cramps the week before my period. I get it next Monday/Tuesday usually. Does it sound like I could be pregnant? I heard that cramps the week before your period could possibly mean pregnancy. I never usually have any PMS symptoms so now I am worried. Or is symptoms of Plan B? I didn't they would start 2 days after taking it.

Symptoms:  Cramps
Doctor

Thanks for the query
Seems like you have missed pills regularly, but compensated for them as well whenever you have remembered. But you should have used a backup, that is condom for at least 7 days. Since you had an unprotected sex, there are chances of pregnancy. Noting that you have taken plan B well on time, the chances would be minimal, considering the pill failure rate to be 1% or so.
The cramps are most likely to be due to the pill side effect. Do not have to worry about pregnancy for now. Wait for your cycles, if not do a pregnancy test on day 28 of the cycle.This will clear your doubts and you can act accordingly over it. Till then do not stop your birth control.You may take antispasmodics for pain relief.
Hope this helped.