Ask The Doctor > Pending > Forgot Taking Pill In Morning And Took It At Night

Forgot Taking Pill In Morning And Took It At Night

Patient: I am taking birth control pills and have been for over a year now, so what happened was I took me last sugar pill and then the next day when I was supposed to take the first hormone pill again I forgot to take it in the morning and took it when I got home that night at 9 PM. This morning I took my second hormone pill around 2 PM in the afternoon. After that I did have intercorse with my boyfriend around 5 PM. Along with my birth control pills he never ejaculates inside of me, or he pulls out. I was wondering with those two forms of protection, will I be okay even though I was late on taking my pill the first day.

Doctor: