Forgotten to take the pill for two days

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm taking the Yasmin pill I realised this morning that I forgot to take the pill on Thursday and Friday - I also had sex last night and It's been 9 days since I started the new strip of pills.
This morning when I realised what had happened, I took two pills straight away although I still haven't taken my Saturday pill. I then went out for coffee and when I came back realised that I was bleeding very lightly.
What should I do from here? As I've already taken two pills for the day should I not take anything until tomorrow? Should I wait until tomorrow and take my Sunday pill then?
When should I take a pregnancy test to see whether I'm pregnant or not?
Thanks.
Sophie

Doctor