Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Formula milk for 7 weeks baby can be mixed with

Formula milk for 7 weeks baby can be mixed with

Patient: Formula milk for 7 weeks baby can be mixed with what kind of water. Can I use parental drug sterile water.

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.No, it can’t be mixed with pa ternal drug sterile water. In the ideal scenario, it can be mixed with tap water provided the concentration of the fluoride is fine in the tap water.The mineral water or other house water sources remove the fluoride level which may not be ideal, but can be used safely for the baby. The paternal drug sterile water may cause gastric irritation for the baby, hence, it should be avoided.So, kindly stick to the plain water or tap water with low fluoride count.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.

Patient: My baby is born premature in 30 weeks. He is 2.5 months old. Previously my baby penis is long and bit thin but from few days it became short and fat. Is it normal ?

Doctor: Hello,
It can happen if the baby is on steroids.
Please get it examined by a paediatrician as it definitely needs to be examined.