Forty-four year old with PCOs and hypothyroidism. Could I be pregnant?

Patient : I am 43 with PCOS and hypothyroid, never been pregnant- have always on the pill, been off for a year. Had a leep for a rare cervical cancer, 1% ppl get, where much of cervical canal was taken and an endometrial biopsy was also done, 6 weeks ago. Had 1 period after procedure. Had unprotected sex 8 days ago, then looked at ovulation calendar; it said that was most fertile day. Currently have insomnia, sore and slightly swollen breasts and nipples, CM different then norm it stopped right after ovulation and now a little more than avg amount it is cream and white, cramping and tightness over pubic bone for past 5 days. Period due 9Apr. Do you think it is just PMS or possible pregnancy?