Foul odour from anus and red inner buttocks

Q: Hello, I' having red inner buttocks for about 6 months. There is no itching or pain at all. The problem is that when I sweat a good amount of sweat is comming from my anus and there is a foul fecal odour from it.When I stand up from a chair I leave a wet mark probably from sweat. I tried to wash the anus area with dettol soap but it made it sensitive and sore. I bought ketokonazole cream but I haven't put it yet. Also, sometimes I have bloating, but that happens mostly when I'm stressed. I really need to find a solution because the odour keeps me socially isolated.

Symptoms:  redness in inner buttocks, foul fecal odor from anus