Found out Daughter is taking 20 - 30 mg xanax,

Patient : Found out Daughter is taking 20 - 30 mg xanax, for 4 days if i test her how long will it show in her system? Hearing 5-7 days no matter amount. Hearing up to 4-6 weeks. She weighs 110 and is 5'5....
Symptoms:  Juvinale daughter taking xanax
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The rate of the metabolism of the dr ug differs, as if she is taking it for the first time, it will be rapidly metabolised, while if she is habituated, the metabolism will be slower. So, since this is the first time, it won't be present in her blood stream more than a week. Hope this was helpful, Regards