Found out yesterday that my friend is taking Xanax, Klonipins,

Patient

Q: Found out yesterday that my friend is taking Xanax, Klonipins, busbar, Seroquel, lexapro and Abilify. Isn't this over medicating? She's a zombie.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If she is not prescribed all these medications by a Doctor than she is in danger of many side effects and possibly coma or death. Please get her to a counsellor as soon as possible.

Depending on where you are writing from, you can even get her detained under a psychriatic hold to protect her or save her life. Talk to a hospital or a Doctor to help her.

Wishing the best for her.