Four Bulging, two herniated disk, two curves of scoliois and more!! HELP!

Q: I have been diagnosed with 4 bulging disks and 2 herniated disks. I have 2 slight curves of scoliosis. But my major pain is from a 0% seperation between my L5 and my coccyc bone causing pinched nerves. Right now, I can not afford chiropractic coverage, and i am wondering if there are things that I can be doing at home to help correct some of these issues. I do have an inversion table, and I am wondering if this might be a good thing. My only fear is that pulling the l5 away from tail bone area if it were to go back to the 0% after I get off the inversion table that it might sever some of the nerve. Thanks for any advise!!