Four pregnancy tests two positive and two negative but no sex size last period am I pregnant!?

Patient

Q: Hi, I was hoping you could clear up some recent questions I have had about me possibly being pregnant or not. I started taking birth control 3 months ago and had normal periods the first two months which was exciting to me because I don't normally have regular periods at all. Also, I have not had any actual sexual intercourse whatsoever since about the 2 week of the 2 month so about 7 weeks ago now but about 3 weeks into my third cycle I began to have a brown snotty discharge from my bagina and some cramping, but I figured it was just because I had taken about 3 pills during the month a few hours later than normal and 1missed 1 day completely. The discharge started on a Saturday and on Tueaday night I had a weird feeling that I needed a pregnancy test so I took a HPT and it said positive. I was shocked because I hadn't had any sex whatsoever since my last period and so I went to the doctor the next day and got another test which showers strong negative. But now the discharge had progressed to some pretty heavy bleeding and I had bad pains in my abdomen especially on my left side and I had horrible headaches and my shoulders hurt so bad I was having trouble sleeping. The doctor said she thought I was having a miscarriage because I actually had one early this summer but I didn't even know I was pregnant then and it happened suddenly and was over in seconds. Over the next week I continued to bleed worse and worse and even passed a couple clots I believe until it finally stopped on the next Sunday. I also had a few pregnancy symptoms during this time like a day of sore boons headaches and that bad pain in my abdomen still. On Monday I went back to a different doctor to change my birth control and chek up on everything and I got another pregnancy test that came up positive so once again I was absolutely shocked. Finally on Wednesday I went to a third doctor who assured me that try had never had a false negative pregnancy test and this one came out negative. Now I don't feel pregnant at all except for I have been pretty tired lately and some headaches but I think that is due to lack of sleep and being busy. I just want to know if this 4th pregnancy test was accurate and whetheter or not I really am pregnant or not and what might have caused the discrepancies in the 4 tests. Thank you for any information you can offer me.

-brianna

Doctor