Four weeks ago I had my gallbladder removed and for

Patient

Q: Four weeks ago I had my gallbladder removed and for the last two weeks I been drinking lemon infused water at the same time I had been experience intense pain on my right side by my liver. Is it possible that drinking the lemon infused water cause liver pain?

Doctor

A:   Hi.Thanks for your query.

Noted the history of gall bladder removal 4 weeks ago and taking lemon infused water for 2 weeks. You get intense pain on right side by liver.
The commonest reason for such a pain is gastric or duodenal ulcer.
I would advise you to undergo an Upper GI Endoscopy and a review ultrasonography.
This will help to find out the cause and give you an appropriate treatment.
In the meantime continue Omeprazole and add Ranitidine, antacids and symptomatic treatment.

I hope this answer helps you to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.