Four weeks ago I had my gallbladder removed and for

Patient: Four weeks ago I had my gallbladder removed and for the last two weeks I been drinking lemon infused water at the same time I had been experience intense pain on my right side by my liver. Is it possible that drinking the lemon infused water cause liver pain?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Noted the history of gall bladder removal 4 weeks ago and taking lemon infused water for 2 weeks. You get intense pain on right side by liver.The commonest reason for such a pain is gastric or duodenal ulcer.I would advise you to undergo an Upper GI Endoscopy and a review ultrasonography.This will help to find out the cause and give you an appropriate treatment.In the meantime continue Omeprazole and add Ranitidine, antacids and symptomatic treatment.I hope this answer helps you to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.