Four weeks pregnant and have been on paxil. Am I high risk for birth defect?

Patient

Q: My name is jessica and I am a mother of three and decided to add another so on october 25th I had my doctor remove my iud knowing that I wanted to conceive. Also the doctor who put me on paxil. Said nothing about birth defect risk. I just found out so I have not takin paxil in two days due to doctor office holiday closing. I am 4 weeks pregnant what are the risks? Am I likely to have a baby with a birth defect? Please respond I'm pretty scared. Thank you
Jessica johnson

Doctor