Fracture - No pain ?

Q: Hi, Im a 23 year old male. I have been realy active in sports and since i was young and hyperactive and had multiple broken or fractured bones, ripped tendonds and muscles.

Yesterday I ran for 10km without proper running shoe and when I came back my foot hurt while walking. Since I had lot of injury experience I controlled it amateurly.

I believe its close to the area of 5th metatarsal. Its wierd that it feels like a bone pain but when I controlled It with pushing, pullilng the bones in the injured area, I didnt felt any pain.

So my question is, Is there any possibility that there could still be a small fracture while I dont feel pain at the bones at all?