Fractured Elbow

Patient

Q: Hi.
Yesterday I was doing some gymnastics around the house cause i'm weird like that. I did a handstand and somehow ended up falling, I landed on a sharp corner of a wooden toolbox to my side. I landed full force on my elbow. Within the 30 min duration of after i fell, i couldn't use my hand or fingers all that much, i had trouble holding things. Now my hand and fingers work fine but my elbow is killing me! It burns sometimes and it hurts to lift things and it hurts if a move it a certain way. I just have two red marks but no bruising. It hurts to bend my arm a certain way and to fully extend my arm. It's the bottom of my humerus, i'm thinking if anything is fractured it would be the neck of my ulna. I have been favoring my arm all day.
Do you think it's worth a trip to the doctor or am i overreacting?

Doctor