Frenulum tear on penis. Healed but still problems.

Patient : I believe I had a torn frenulum on penis months ago that healed, but if I look at from a profile it almost looks like it healed in two separate pieces (gap maybe a millimeter or less) but I also think the two sections formed scar tissue and as kinds sensitive and sometimes painful with an erection. I've read many things but not sure if I should see a urologist or dermatologist.
Symptoms:  Sensitive to touch with an erection, fine otherwise
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, it seems that there is improper healing of the damaged part. It ma y require surgical intervention to correct it. As you mentioned, its painful also, so better not to delay and consult a Urosurgeon so that he can examine properly and take intervening steps if necessary. I hope it helps. Take care.