Frenulum tear on penis. Healed but still problems.

Patient

Q: I believe I had a torn frenulum on penis months ago that healed, but if I look at from a profile it almost looks like it healed in two separate pieces (gap maybe a millimeter or less) but I also think the two sections formed scar tissue and as kinds sensitive and sometimes painful with an erection. I've read many things but not sure if I should see a urologist or dermatologist.

Symptoms:  Sensitive to touch with an erection, fine otherwise
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, it seems that there is improper healing of the damaged part.
It may require surgical intervention to correct it.
As you mentioned, its painful also, so better not to delay and consult a Urosurgeon so that he can examine properly and take intervening steps if necessary.

I hope it helps.
Take care.